Our staff is fully trained by the IICRC in psychometrics, mould remediation and structural drying.
Mould can be caused by spills, leakage, and air borne pollution, etc.
Tri-Star follows the protocol standards made by the industry when providing this service.
Tri-Star will apply:
- Total system approach to minimize loss
- IICRC protocol trained technician
- Restoration vs. Reconstruction
- Complete air chamber containment of affected areas
- Filtered pressurization of containment area
- Advanced structural drying techniques
- Anti-microbial applications
- Infrared thermography
- Remedial cleaning applications
- Analysis and reports
- Air samplings
- Allergic Analysis
Tri-Star ensures that all chemicals used are safe. To protect all individuals such as elderly, children, allergic persons and pets against any chemical reactions.
- All damaged goods will be photographed and recorded of all makes and models.
- All proper documents must be signed by your policy holder to secure all of us from all liabilities.
- Tri-Star will work closely with responsible adjusters on the file at all times.
- Tri-Star will provide you with a mould clearance certificate for the closing deal of your home.