We know how to address odours caused from biological sources such as decomposition, urine contamination, mould, pet odour, combustion sources such as fire and smoke damage, and chemical sources such as fuel oil spills or volatile organic chemicals.
We have knowledge in the following areas with regards to odour control:
- The four principles of odour removal
- Challenges for fire and smoke odours
- Different types of odours and challenges of each type
- Deodorizing agents (chemicals and types of deodorization)
- Urine decontamination
- Use of fogging equipment
- Odour distinction
- Protein odours and their specific challenges
- Deodorization equipment
- Structural / contents deodorization principles
- Microbiological odours (fungi, mycotoxins, bacteria, virus)
If you have any questions about how Tri-Star Disaster Recovery can help you, feel free to contact us to discuss the details of your particular situation.